Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dreaming of a beach cottage

    As I've mentioned more than once, I'm not a big fan of winter, so the fact that they're predicting a two-day storm here starting tonight has me dreaming of escaping to a beach cottage somewhere. We've only ever taken one winter vacation and I don't have a beach cottage, but these images from Somerset Bay Home have allowed me to fantasize a little about what it might be like.

    Waking up here...

    Breakfast here...

    Passing by this punch of color on my way outside (to the beach, of course!)...

    Dinner here...

    A cozy spot to relax in the evening...

    Ending the day here... (I know this is a different bedroom than I started out with, but we have options in this cottage :-))


    I know that some of you are already snowed in, so hopefully my "vacation without ever leaving home" will provide a little escape for you too! :-) Back to Pattern Inspiration in the next post.

Post Title

Dreaming of a beach cottage


Post URL

http://countryhousedesign.blogspot.com/2010/02/dreaming-of-beach-cottage.html


Visit Country House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment