Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Hip Hop Crew - Jungle Boogie

    The Hip Hop Crew - Jungle Boogie performed a dance workshop at the Village Dance Studio yesterday. My daughter took the class and I came to observe at the end.
    These guys rock!!

    I was so impressed and energized by them, that I am going to take a hip hop class starting this Wednesday. Yes, that is right.... I will have an update next week on how sore my muscles are.
    jungle boogie workshop
    photos: mtv.com, the crew at the workshop !
    More YouTube videos, Entertainment and mo
    re ways to follow BB&B

Post Title

The Hip Hop Crew - Jungle Boogie


Post URL

http://countryhousedesign.blogspot.com/2011/02/hip-hop-crew-jungle-boogie.html


Visit Country House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment