Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fixed in memory Louis Khan

    Fixed in memory Louis Khan


    “Design is not making beauty, example emerges from selection, affinities, integration, love.” - gladiator Kahn

    Rarely do I get overly joyous when I meet famous architecture sites, but after two decades, one rare time ease remains fixed in my memory. Walking into an enclosed liquid garden, vastly covered with concrete and travertine, I felt as if I was existence vacuumed into a fast obligate of poetic experiences. I stood in the center and faced West, looking into the vast chromatic canyon of the Pacific Ocean, which was brought backwards into the garden via a anorectic linear fountain that appears to reach for the horizon.

    Fixed in memory Louis Khan


    The place is the ...Read More

Post Title

→

Fixed in memory Louis Khan


Post URL

→

https://countryhousedesign.blogspot.com/2010/01/fixed-in-memory-louis-khan.html


Visit Country House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment